
Today we spent the morning in our backyard rototilling and getting it ready for a garden in a month!

We have A LOT of space to plant and I can hardly wait to get out there in this rich soil!

Would you believe that Todd Michael was barefooted while he did this...he said it was too muddy!!!

Emma loved being outside and working in the mud. We got her a shovel, gloves and trowel for Easter and gave it to her early so she could play in the dirt with us!

Todd did such a good job. He worked a grave last night and was pretty tired and the tiller was pretty tough on his muscles!

Oh...by the way...we got 4 turkeys a week ago! They are going to dress out at between 40-50lbs. They are such interesting creatures!

These babies are getting so big...the little one in the back is the boy and the front 2 are the girls. Their names are: Cocoa (boy), Oreo (girl), Molly (little girl in front).

Me...just on the farm!
6 comments:
You named a goat after your cousin! I can't even get a goat named after me!
We didn't name her, Emma did and Emma hasn't even met her yet!
Looks like fun!! I can't wait to come down this fall and help can...oh yeah, mind if i come down this fall and help can? :)
I already signed you up...right after you help me work the state fair!!!
I'm so proud of you guys. When we have to live the united order again I want you and todd as the farmers and Ashley as the seamstress and Josh can bring the refreshments. Danny ill provide the electronic entertainment and Jake will be comic relief. Dad will write a book about it and I will document with photos (and keep us on a budget!!) Your yard looks great.
I love the comment by mom!! Too funny, a true testiment that my husband is a sugar baby being as though his skill in the United order will be "refreshments"!! :) haha
Post a Comment