I stole this picture from Sherry's facebook album...but I don't think she will mind. I LOVE this picture and haven't looked at Em's baby pictures in such a long time! I can't believe she was actually that little once and how grown up she is now. I can almost have a full conversation with her. She always asks me: "Wut oo doin Mom?" and she always insists that she does whatever I'm doing. I love seeing her and Todd together, they are too cute for words!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Stolen Picture
I stole this picture from Sherry's facebook album...but I don't think she will mind. I LOVE this picture and haven't looked at Em's baby pictures in such a long time! I can't believe she was actually that little once and how grown up she is now. I can almost have a full conversation with her. She always asks me: "Wut oo doin Mom?" and she always insists that she does whatever I'm doing. I love seeing her and Todd together, they are too cute for words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Todd looks younger in this picture too! Seriously too cute for words :)
Post a Comment