Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our new addition!

We couldn't resist! We've been talking about it for awhile and since we had to say goodbye to Charlie in November we've gone back and forth on the whole dog thing. But Emma is just totally and truly in love with them. We decided we didn't want to do the big dog thing again, especially since we have transformed our backyard into a garden, there just isn't space for a big dog. And so little dog was the way to go. We've heard mixed things about little dogs and little kids, but we decided to give it a try and this little puppy has proven everyone wrong. She is just as much in love with Emma as Emma is with her.

5 comments:

aubs said...

oh cute! I want to pinch her cheeks...Emma's, not Sophie's! She is so dang cute!

Sherry Leal said...

Is that a yorkie? That's the kind that I want! Robert wants a mastiff...I love big dogs, too, but with little kids and no yard, we could never get one right now. I'm holding out for a little lap doggie, though. :) Congratulations on your new additions!

Tiffany said...

Sherrie if you wait about another year Sophie will have puppies and you can get one of those! :)

Ashley said...

I know I love Sophie! But not as much as I love Emma!! They are so cute together! Too bad you thought you were through the whole potty training bit!! haha
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

Sue said...

Love the video. I give it a seven. Needs more action! I'm just joshin' ya. What a pair these two will make.