Thursday, April 02, 2009

Coming to Utah...

This is the easiest way to let everyone know...so here goes...we are all (except the animals!) coming to Utah for Easter weekend. If you, or someone you know, is interested in hanging out with us, we will be at Comedy Sportz on Saturday Night for the 8pm show. We will be going to dinner before hand so call me or Todd and we'll give you the location. Our weekend is really going to be tight so we don't have a lot of time to spend one-on-one time with EVERYONE (I'm sorry!) but we would love to see you!!!

6 comments:

Nicholle said...

I think the comedy sports things sounds fun! I need a little release and a good laugh!

Tiffany said...

Come! It will be fun! Jake is so awesome!

Nicholle said...

How will I get a hold of you to make arrangements...oh crappy! I just remembered we may be going out of town! I will let you know when I find out for sure what we are doing! Chad plans, I just go along with it all!

Tiffany said...

Let me know here if you are going out of town or not and we'll get in touch after that to coordinate it all!

Ashley said...

I'm jealous! You guys will have so much fun! I miss you!!

Nicholle said...

Sounds good!