
Sometimes Em is so patient to let me play hair stylist with her beautiful, soft hair! Most of the time she squirms until I find something to entertain her while I do it!

This entertainment happened to be Nemo...love that little orange fish!

Talk about glued to the TV...good thing we aren't a TV family or we'd really have to worry about this girl!

And here is her clean room with her big girl bed! For the most part she does a pretty good job keeping her toys picked up...usually it's when her and daddy play that there is a mess!!!
2 comments:
How precious. She is the cutest!! The room looks different from when grandma jean was there. I bet Emma is happy to be in HER own room and not have to share with her mom and the scrapbook stuff.
She's so big i love it! Her own room, Her big girl bed, Her patience! So cute! I can't wait until her desired weekend project is to "rearainge"!! We'll se how much YOU like it then!!
Post a Comment