I have so many Scentsy events coming up that I needed to "practice" setting up my display and plus a couple of the really big shows this fall required a picture of my displays to get an idea of what I would be doing...so thus my living room became the canvas!

The purple "table cloths" will be ironed of course...right now they were just unfolded and removed from the packaging.I'm keeping pretty busy and I absolutely love doing this!


4 comments:
Cool. We are enjoying Wasabi Ginger as I type.
Tiff I love it! It turned out great and I think it looks pretty "full". The flowers add to it and tie it all together. That bike would be a perfect prop for mom's pictures too...:)hehe
Wouldn't she just love to have my little bike?!!!
YES...I would love to have that bike. These displays sure let your personality shine. So creative and excited about the product.
Post a Comment