
While in Denver, Emma bonded with "Jacup". He called her Mucho and she called him Jacup. She was nice enough to share her boddie which she doesn't generally do with ANYONE!

Alisa & I at Time Out for Women...we didn't plan our outfits...

Saying goodbye to Nana. We stopped by her office on the way out of town to say goodbye! It's so hard to say goodbye!

Me and Janae & Colleen! I sure love those Puckett girls!!!

Before we left we got more baby chicks...this is Emma totally in love with one of them! We have a hard time putting them away!
4 comments:
Darn it we had so much fun with you guys in Junction! And Emma was fairly shareful with her boodie then. I can't believe how big she's getting and how smart she is. She's like a little sponge!! :)
ps cute hair!! :)
I MISS YOU GIRLS.
Sorry to post this on your blog but I don't know how to get ahold of you another way.
Im putting together a surprise party for Adam on Friday
April 3rd. I will send out the location and direction later but save the evening for Adam. I am working on finding a centeral location for everyone.
Please Please Help me to make this a special day for Adam. Tell everyone they are invited. The more people that come the better this party will be.
I am putting together a book of thoughts, memories or whatever nice you want to say to Adam. I need them from all of his family and friends. Please have those to me by April 1st. You can email me at lprestwich11@hotmail.com Or mail them to 14 W 3100 S, Bountiful 84010.
I am also putting together a special video for Adam so I need lots of pictures of him.
Thank you Lisa
Post a Comment