It's 5:21am and I am wide awake. I've been up for about 1 1/2 hours and even started a load of laundry a little bit ago. This looks to be a long day, especially since Todd is working a double and will come home at 4:30, eat dinner, sleep until 10, get ready for work and leave at 10:30 and I won't see him again until tomorrow morning just before I leave for church. Ugh.....And...this will inevitably be the day that Miss Emma Jean will not take a nap, will be teething and fussy and not want to do anything I want to do. And, these dogs will drive me nuts in the house because it's raining outside, on top of which I will have to trudge through the mud to feed the chicks and bunnies.
So, for Aunt Shirline I will play the glad game and say this...at least there is Elmo's World show which will buy my 1/2-45 minutes worth of a nap...and if I play it twice that's over an hour I may be able to rest later!!!
As a side note, I've been blog stalking in the early hours of this day and noticed all of the people who haven't updated their blogs in quite some time...you know who you are! Please, for the sake of those who can't sleep in the middle of the night, add some things to your blog, tell me what's new in your life and give me something to read!
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your restful night...
Edited to add...
Aubrie Tagged me on her blog...(thank you for updating it Aubs!)
4 random things I like (adore) about my husband: 1. He makes the weirdest sounds. 2. He has the most creative nicknames. 3. He surprises me at the best moments. 4. He makes the best waffles.
4 movies that I would watch more then once: 1. Just Friends. 2. Dave. 3. Evan Almighty. 4. Notting Hill.
TV shows I watch: I don't watch ANY TV.
4 places that I have been: 1. North Carolina. 2. San Francisco. 3. Orlando. 4. NYC.
4 people who E-mail me regularly: 1. People from Craigslist who want to buy my stuff! 2. My mother. 3. Ashley (most often it's forwards) 4. My ward email group leader.
4 favorite foods: 1. Fetticini Alfredo. 2. Crab Legs from Red Lobster. 3. Ribeye steak from Texas Roadhouse. 4. Kraft Mac & Cheese.
4 places that I would like to visit: 1. Hawaii. 2. St. George. 3. Europe. 4. Alaska.
4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year: 1. Hawaii. 2. My huge Garden. 3. My landscaped backyard. 4. Baby #2.
4 People that I'm tagging: Brielle, Bonnie, Rebecca Mc, Jenni
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What?!?! Baby #2, I am so excited for that day! I hope that it comes soon. I love the part that you said you want to visit St. Geroge so I wanted to let you know that I actually live in Ivins, you should change your answer to Ivins...I know I am the only reason you'd want to come here anyway he he he! We love you and miss you terribly!
Baby #2 isn't actually in the womb at this time...we just know that next year we will be ready to have baby #2. Maybe you should come here!!! I miss you too!
Wow! You guys have definitely been busy this summer! I love all the posts about your mini farm life. Also random question, why do people raise bunnies, are they just pets or do they do something? I know that sounds weird, but I've always wondered. Oh, and thanks for the name suggestions Brooke has started calling the baby "baby nemo" so maybe we'll just go with that!
Bonnie I love it...Baby Nemo James! Tell Brooke she has our vote! We got the bunnies for their poop...I know that's weird but it's like Black Gold in the Garden world and worms thrive on it, which we are raising for our chickens...the whole circle of life thing here!!!
Post a Comment