Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We moved the coop to it's permanent location. I swear that things weighs like 700lbs. We have it up on blocks to keep it from rotting on the ground below.
We put the chicks in it to try it out. We kept them in their coop all day yesterday! It was fun to watch them listen to the other birds outside and the sounds of "nature". They are a curious group, but still timid!
We painted the bunny hutch to match the coop. It's quite the backyard now!
Here's my garden. The bottom right is just weeds except for where the lettuce starts. I've got lots of squash and zucchini, peppers, eggplant. The corn is coming along, slowly but surely and it will be a miracle if we see tomatoes. Next year will be SOOOO much better!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OH MY! You guys are to funny!! I love rading your blog. You crack me up. I am almost tempted to move to a farm. JK But the jam looks yummy! I hope everything is going well!

Jen said...

Sorry reading not rading.