I am giving away another blog re-fresh...(here's the latest one I've been working on: LINK
So, in this give away you need to put a link to the challenge on your blog as well as participate in the challenge in the comment section. Here is the challenge: what brings you the most joy and why?
Here's my answer: hand's down my family! I *love* being with them, this includes my immediate family and my extended family. I love holidays, get togethers and surprise weekends! (yes that's an invitation for my fam to surprise me!) I love the way that the gospel strengthens my family relationships and can truly heal the wounds of the past. I love working with my family/husband. Todd and I have experienced such joy working together on our house and yard and that has made us better friends and stronger companions!
Okay...it's your turn...leave a comment and be sure to link to the challenge to win your complete blog refresh! Contest will end on Sunday!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Tiffany--Sis. Welch wants your email address. I gave her your blog, but I guess she couldn't leave a message, so I told her I would give you her email. It's welchmc@earthlink.com. Take care!
Post a Comment