
I have to pull Emma's pants up while she's walking around because she's in a 5T and obviously isn't as tall as a 5 year old...so in order to keep her from slipping I have to hike the pants way up...thus resulting in what will probably be an embarrassing picture later!

I think it's cute and was grateful that she endulged me today and allowed me to laugh with her!!!

She is such a busy thing now that she has discovered she can move around on her own and I love it! Everyone said, watch out, she's going to be all over and you'll wish she wasn't walking, but I LOVE it. She follows me down the hallway, into the kitchen. She's still holding onto the walls but it's just a matter of time before she realizes she can walk on her own.

This was hilarious...I was laughing at Emma and her pants and I looked over at Charlie and he was making this face like: You are ridiculous! I can't believe he's 4 years old...seems like just yesterday I smuggled him into my tiny basement apartment. We've been inseperable since and I wouldn't have it any other way!
2 comments:
Hehe! I think she looks cute! It says something that not even urkel pants can make her look bad. What a cutie!
Hey Sis. VW! I got your comment on my blog so I'm here checking out yours! I can't believe everyone is married and having babies. Email me if you want to catch up at rsleal05@gmail.com. Take care!
P.S. I LOVE Wicked, too! You say you went to NYC, did you happen to see it there?
Post a Comment