
So, last week I decided, after a long internal battle, that I needed to give up my scraproom to make room for Max. This was/is so hard because I love this space and have found solace among my paper and markers and stamps.

This room will be Emma's. She will keep that double bed (that you can barely see) and will have to give it up when we have company. All of the other furniture will come out so that we can make room for her girl things and her desk.

This will mean that Max will get Emma's current room, which will really be nice because then all of the baby stuff is contained in one room and not in various places around the house like it currently is. The dresser will be set back up and the crib and the rocking chair in place.

Oh and if you are wondering how I could do anything in this messy space...I couldn't, but I took these pictures right before my big craft show so there really is stuff everywhere in preparation for that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment