Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few more from my mom!

I love this pic of me and Emma and Todd looked kind of silly so I just "blurred" him out. I'll have to actually do it in photoshop before I print the pic, but I thought I'd post it for all to see now.
This, I think, was the best family pic we got of the 3 of us...Emma was being somewhat less than cooperative so we didn't get anything totally cute...but it will do. Besides, our family pic will change next month anyway!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Todd looks like a creeper in the first one! haha
the second one is super cute though!!

This is our life... said...

Love these pictures!!! SO excited to see your little Max... you will love having a little boy in the family! They are so much fun and they love their mommy's!

This is our life... said...

... you are naming the baby Max, right?