Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Big Girl!

Why is she growing up so fast???? I can't believe the things she's saying and doing. She talks in full and complete sentences. She says things like:
*"Thank you so much."
*"No thank you."
*"Where's Sophie Mom?"
And then there's the cute little things she does...
*Runs around dancing
*Loves to sing
*Plays non-stop with Sophie
*Talks on the phone to EVERYONE!

She is helping me get ready for baby Max and she is excited...although she keeps saying he's coming in 4 days...soon enough it will be 4 days. For now we just tell her that we will see baby Max after Christmas. She loves to help me sort his clothes and get the diapers organized. I am super excited for her Christmas this year...I can't wait to post it in December!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Her hair is darling. She is growing up so fast.

Ashley said...

She's becoming an adorable mix of the two of you!! love her hair. it''s soooooo long!!!