Monday, September 14, 2009

Emma's 1st Bowling Trip!

So, I really should have posted sooner...it's been a busy couple of weeks! Alisa and Jake came to visit us for Labor Day and while the boys hung out at the bar at Chili's watching the BYU/Oklahoma game and sipping back some cold ones, Alisa, Emma and I went bowling.
1st of all, Em loved her bowling shoes...she thought it so fun to shuffle around on the floor in them. I think they were a bit big, but she is a shoe girl and loved them.
She rarely stuck around to watch what her ball hit, she just loved pushing it down the ramp and cheering for herself.
And sad to say...but this girl scored almost as good as Alisa and I did and we both had the bumpers up the whole time...guess we need to work on our game!
It was a fun weekend, too short, but sooooo fun!!! Alisa and I made tons or cards and crafts and the boys played lots of x-box and went shooting!
(Thanks for the pictures Alisa!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

how cute!!! I love her bowling shoes, you should probably get her a par of her own! :)

Tiffany said...

I don't know where on earth she would wear them plus everytime she turns around she's outgrowing her shoes and comes to me and says: "New Shoes Mom?" I've got a shopper on my hands!

Sue said...

I didn't even know you went bowling. How fun!

Sue said...

This ball caddy looks like a huge walker in front of Emma. Makes me think of Grandma Jean!