Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More pictures of Jake and Alisa's visit...

Alisa and I got to work on cards, I bought Christmas paper and went crazy making Christmas cards. She ignited my card making love again and now I'm OBSESSED with it!
We made 2 of each card so we could share!
Never mind the dead flowers in the background...just enjoy the cute cards!
Jake brought Rockband and we jammed to that...emma loved the microphone...a girl after my own heart!
Alisa was shredding the guitar!
Jake was doing awesome on the drums...
And Todd was doing pretty well on guitar. He's getting the hang of it and thinks we need the game now!!! What a funny guy...we'll just play when we're in Denver!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love rockband because of it's versatility with talent! :) Looks like Todd is a pro! just going off his finger placement of course...you're not a true pro until you can make super funny faces while playing! I mean all the greats do it, joe satriany, john mayor, danny van wagoner!!!
:) Practice in the mirror, he'll be great in no time

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Miley has that same outfit that Emma is wearing. she is so cute.