Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love to see the temple!

We have been singing the primary song, "I love to see the temple" and when we went to ABQ last week Em was so excited to see the real temple.
It was beautiful, as all temples are and we got to spend some time there together as a family.
Todd signed us up to do sealings so we found a babysitter in ABQ to watch Em and it was perfect. We haven't been able to go to the temple together for a long time, usually one goes in while the other watches Em then we switch, so this was great to be able to sit together!
We will get to go more often now because of our new connection and that was one of our goals to be able to do...at least until baby Max comes along.
It was a fun trip and I'm glad that Emma could recognize how special it was and that she is learning through music!

1 comments:

Sue said...

I makes me happy that you spend time at the temple together. I feel so incomplete when I go without your dad. Something about looking over during a session and receiving a little smile and a nod from your sweetheart!