
While I realize that my last post was about us going to the temple...I really love this picture and wanted to show it after I "played" with it! Also, I wanted to say that Todd is such a good dad. He and Emma have been really working on their relationship lately and they are doing great! I love that he loves to play with her and that she loves to play with him. They are best buddies right now and I so appreciate that because I can't do all of things with and for her that she would like me to do. It's been great to see them come together and I hope that their relationship just continues to grow! Every little girl needs her daddy! (Even if she does call him Todd and Sweetie and Honey to get his attention!)


2 comments:
WOW Tiff. You are taking off with the photoshop and the composition of your photos. Great job!! A+++
He's no longer the rookie dad! What a guy
Post a Comment