Just thought I'd post a quick little list of things I have coming up...
***Tuesday, the 16th of June I have an ultrasound. Crazy things are going on inside my belly and we'll find out just how many babies and how big it is/they are at that point! My due date is January 1st right now but it will probably change on Tuesday!
***the 22nd is Todd's 27th birthday!
***My mom and dad are coming the 25th though the 29th and that will be a fun weekend!
***June 29th is my 28th Birthday!
***June 30th we are having Emma's 2nd birthday party (it's not her birthday though...)
***July 1st is Todd and my 3rd anniversary!
***July 2nd is Emma's 2nd (and golden I might add) Birthday!!!
***July 3rd though the 6th Todd's family is coming to visit and that will be super fun to catch up and spend time with them!
So...as you can see...we have a lot going on and coming up...stay tuned for pictures of our little baby on Tuesday when I post the ultrasound picture!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good Luck I am excited to hear what you find out!!
Good luck with the baby number!! That is really exciting.
Busy busy! And the thing is that's just barely into July, plenty of action as the year rolls on! You wouldn't have it any other way though! :)
Post a Comment