Look closely at these pictures...in fact click on them and they will expand so you can see the detail...it was 6am this morning and I woke up to an empty side of my bed and the window was open and I could hear the rain just pouring down harder than it's done in a long time. You can see the puddles in the picture to help give you an idea...Well, there in his black work gear that propels water is my sweet husband who had to work a day shift today and woke up extra early to go out and do the chores so that I wouldn't have to in the rain. It took him about 30 minutes (he didn't milk), but he fed everyone, checked everyone, moved things around because Nutmeg is being bossy to the other goat and kept kicking her out into the rain.
I cannot fully express what I felt as I sat on my bed and watched this man do this act of service for me in the middle of a monsoon...I was deeply grateful for him and for his willingness to help his pregnant wife!!! Todd was so involved in his job and training while I was pregnant with Emma and I can tell 100% difference his involvement this pregnancy!
So Thank You Honey, for being my hero today and doing something hard and not so fun so that I didn't have to! I love you!


4 comments:
What a trooper!
A "super trooper"!
Congrats on your pregnancy! Wasn't that rain crazy? I like it better when it rains in the afternoon.
Oh Toddler...you're the hero on the farm!
Post a Comment