
So, I obviously have a hard time taking pictures of this girl when she is moving...but tonight Em and I went and painted the rock for Todd's birthday tomorrow. I just sort of let Em have at it with the paint and she had a blast.

As you can see, she got it everywhere! She did do a great job though painting in her spot and worked really hard to cover up the "green" underneath!

So...my Red paint was sooooo runny and I forgot my stool so I couldn't reach the top part. It wasn't my best work, but it's the thought that counts right????

Afterward, clean-up was super fun, into the bathtub she went to get all that paint off. We are saving the paint clothes because we will be painting again very soon!

Overall it was a fun experience and I'm glad I could be the kind of mom that other mom's who walked by us and said: "Wow, I can't believe you are letting her play in that paint, I would never do that!" I am a "fun" mom!! :)
2 comments:
I think I am believing that you might be her mother more and more lately. I am giving into the fact that she looks like you too!
too fun! I love that last picture of her, she's growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment