Sunday, June 08, 2008

A few pictures from *Memorial Day*

Up at the Tefteller Bed & Breakfast for a Sunday dinner for Mikie's Homecoming! What a special time to be together as a family!
Emma meets Hannah for the first time! These two weren't friends right off the bat, but that's partially because they are both under two years old and are still learning how to share (which neither of them do very well!)
We have hopes that in October when Todd & I visit Rach & Charles in NYC that Hannah & Emma will be best friends!
This is Em with her crazy hair do. Her bangs are getting so long that they hang in her face, but I don't want to cut them so we tried the headbands...in the end I think she just looks like she's a jogger!
Mother Money and Begger Brother... (just kidding Jake, I couldn't think of another rhyme for you!) We met Jake on his Lunch break from work and had dinner at the Aloha Grill in Orem. It was delish! If you like Rhumbi Island Grill you will LOVE Aloha Grill!
This is Jake at Comedy Sportz in Provo. He's quite the performer these days, doing several remotes and getting paid major bucks. If you need some entertainment for a party call Comedy Sportz and request for Jake to play!!!
Here is Uncle Glenn with Enoch and Emma! What a great Uncle/Grandpa to give tractor rides around the farm. Emma didn't know quite what to think of it. Maybe she'll love it when she's a bit bigger!
Me & Rach with our girls! Neither one of them was very reverent at church and Hannah even threw goldfish crackers at the speaker!! :) But these two are the cutest and I'm so glad that Rach and I have babies so close in age so they can grow up and be close cousins!
It was a fun weekend! I didn't get pictures of everyone...but naturally my mom did so check out her blog for those!

0 comments: