Sunday, June 22, 2008

Curlers & the White Rock!

I bought some foam curlers for Emma's hair, it's totally straight on top and then getting super curly in the back, so we decided to try them out last night. Well...
Let's just say that the cutest part about them was last night. By this morning Emma's had all fallen out and she looked like Medusa and my hair was still wildly wet and flat...needless to say, I did hot curlers for church and emma got ponytails!
Today is Todd's Birthday, as mentioned in the previous post so I went and painted the "White Rock" after church so he'd see it when he got off work today.
There is about 6 inches of paint on this rock from years and years of painting.
What a fun tradition our little town has! Something we'll always remember and it makes us famous for a day!

3 comments:

Margie said...

That is great Tiff.

Bonnie said...

The curlers are too cute!

pistol pete said...

girl!! so nice to read your blog and get a little caught up on your life. where are you living, your married??? have a cute fat baby? I love it. call me!! 801-704-9626