Friday, September 02, 2011

My new best friend...

Honestly I've been eating these things like candy...no fun at all. Otherwise, today was a pretty good day. Todd is off today and tomorrow so it means I get to see more of him awake than asleep and I like that. His mom is here taking care of the kids and that has been wonderful!!! I read all the magazines I just bought so now I need to find a new something to keep myself busy. My dr. said yesterday that I'm getting closer...well obviously, I can't be getting farther away...we'll see what the weekend brings. Last Sunday the on call doc said I had about 2 weeks left. Knowing my children as I do, I know that she will come on her own schedule and not when someone else predicts...I have been blessed with strong willed children...

2 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

You could always reread Twilight! Assuming you've read them already. Or for something you might not have read yet, you could try The Hunger Games. Or what the heck, go for the gold and read all 7 Harry Potter books! The good thing about these books is they are easy to pick up and put down when the kids interrupt you. Good luck!

Brielle said...

I used to pop tums like candy too. You've got to love that chaulky aftertaste in your mouth come morning when you've been popping all night. I finally got a prescription for heart burn with my 3rd baby and it made the whole pregnancy thing a whole lot more fun. With my 4th baby I started taking the pills at 10 weeks pregnant. Seriously, if heartburn is an issue for you like it is for me you should talk to your dr. about a prescription.