Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas Traditions!

I know it's early but I'm almost completely done with my Christmas Shopping and it has me thinking about some things...
What are some of your favorite Christmas Traditions? What makes it Christmas for you? I'd love to hear your ideas...
Here are a few of ours:
*Everyone's gift on Christmas Eve is pajamas. This year we are all going to match....I'm sure Todd will love that!
*Everyone gets their own {favorite} box of cereal under the tree and that is Christmas Breakfast! Way less cooking for this momma and everyone's happy with their sugary goodness.
*Since Max was born on the first day of Christmas, we wrap 12 Christmas books and everyday open a new book to read.
*Santa only brings one special present and it's wrapped in very special paper with a very special ribbon to make it stand out from all the other presents.
*We open presents one at a time starting from the youngest to the oldest. This way Christmas lasts longer and everyone can see what everyone else got!

Your turn...leave a comment and tell me what you guys do! I'd love to add some fun new traditions!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those all sound so fun! Sadly, we don't really have any specific traditions yet :( but I think now that we are having kids that will all change! I especially love the pajama idea! Maybe we'll copy you and do that one this year ;)

Sue said...

I never shop early...kids change their minds closer to Christmas. I LOVE the homemade Christmas tradition. We ALL HAVE TALENTS and I love to be the recipient of them.