You cutie patootie you! Whatever are you working on these days? ....besides having ever so cute children that is!? Certainly do have you in my thoughts and prayers.... Hugs from your ancient YW advisor, Sister D!( or was I your Seminary teacher?.. Mercy.. the brain lapses so quickly! ) ..anyway whoever or whatever... I now live far, far away, across the mountains, over the river, through the woods.. etc. but perhpas someday we chall cross paths once more.. that would be a hoot!
2 comments:
You cutie patootie you! Whatever are you working on these days? ....besides having ever so cute children that is!? Certainly do have you in my thoughts and prayers....
Hugs from your ancient YW advisor, Sister D!( or was I your Seminary teacher?.. Mercy.. the brain lapses so quickly! ) ..anyway whoever or whatever... I now live far, far away, across the mountains, over the river, through the woods.. etc. but perhpas someday we chall cross paths once more.. that would be a hoot!
i LOVE the fabric....do tell what are you up too????
Post a Comment