Now...on to the first round of pictures! After sleeping virtually not at all, our plane left at 6:40 in the morning. Em was wired...I think Max slept the most out of all of us the little trooper!


Our plane arrived about 15 minutes before my moms did and so we waited for her at her gate. She was so surprised to see us waiting there for her! Her face expression was priceless!
We had 4 HUGE suitcases, 2 carseats, a stroller and 2 carry ons...it was a feat of strength I tell you to travel!
Isn't he just a doll??? He was so good on this trip and started a new thing...sleeping 12 hours a night without waking up once! Makes me a little uncomfortable in the morning but I'll take the sleep and be a little uncomfortable! He did great and I couldn't have been prouder of the little guy!
This is Em on the shuttle to get our rental. She had slept about 2 hours in 24 hours so she was pretty edgy...she fell asleep as soon as we got her in her car seat in the rental!
Me and Todd and Max at breakfast. We were pretty tired, but happy to be there!
Me and my girl!
Since we couldn't check into our hotel until 3pm we decided to go see the sights...we went to Hollywood and toured the blvd where the stars handprints are. It was a traffic nightmare and it was a Saturday!
This is Em's face expression when we said..."Look there's Disneyland!!!!"


1 comments:
I'm so glad that things worked out that I could go and NANNY for you guys. Emma and Max and I really got to bond. (although Max was sleeping while I was in charge). It was so much fun being there to take some of the load off you guys so you could enjoy your vacation too! Thanks for letting me tag along. I love you guys!
Post a Comment