Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hollywood Blvd.

Sooooo beautiful! My mom hiked all over the hill to get the perfect picture!
There were a million people on the street but when we found Mickeys star we had to stop...and make everyone around us stop!
For a buck you could get your picture taken with just about anyone on the street...I didn't get any because I was holding Max and he was a little fussy, but I was fine, I enjoyed watching everyone else get their pictures taken. When the dollar bills ran out, we were done taking pictures!
This Joker was crazy...

At first we thought Rambo was part of the wax museum and then he moved...


NACHHHHHHOOOOOO!



It was a fun day and a great way to start our trip! Em slept all the way to the hotel!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

my favorite is the rambo shot...todd would make an excellent movie double for the guy!! :) i also like em ans the light saber!

aubs said...

I LOVE it although I am crying...literally because we missed it all. It was the hardest thing in the world to know you guys were there and we didn't get to be with you. I hope you had THE dream vacation.

aubs said...

p.s I completely lve the pic with you and Emma with her liteel tummy poking out. It is the cutest thing ever!

Tiffany said...

Aubrie, we totally missed you guys! It was a long week and by the end em was totally exhausted and ready to come home! She absolutely loved the princesses...I have tons of pictures I'm working on posting!! I hope we get to see each other soon!
Love ya!

Sue said...

It's like being there all over again! Can't wait for the NEXT adventure!