Sunday, April 18, 2010

Church in LA

We got to go to church while in Cali and it was so neat! The ward was half Polynesian and it had such an island feel to it!
My mom had brought us our souvenirs from Hawaii so that added to our tropical feel at church as Em wore her dress and I wore my beads!
I'm so glad she got to come, we have over 800 pictures that she took to document our adventures in Disneyland and not to mention the babysitter we had every night so Todd and I could go back to Disney and have a date night!
She and Em became good friends and that's been a blessing since for so long these two didn't get a long...guess they are too much alike! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Tiff you look FANTASTIC!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks sister!

Sue said...

Great times!