
First of all, I think Todd looks a bit magoo in the picture above...but we love him anyway! We went to Medieval Times in Cali and it was sooooo cool! I had been before with my fam in high school but Todd had never been so we decided to do it. It was a great time, great food and great entertainment!

Em is totally sprawled out in the crowd of people enjoying her Strawberry Daiquiri (virgin of course).

Max was just along for the ride. He got fussy once but I fed him and he was fine!

Our knight was the black and white Knight and he threw Em a flower...she broke it 5 minutes later but it was cute while it lasted!

This was the M.C. and he was so good! Todd thought about applying for the job because he said this guy made it look like so much fun!

All the knights lined up together!

Part of the show!


This is us with the king. It was a great experience and I'm glad we got to do it as part of our vacation!
3 comments:
oh toddler! looks like you guys had a blast!! :) I wish i could have gone, i loved it in Vegas!
Yeah, I went there when I was in high school too and I loved it! I would love to go again.
When I was in high school I wanted the knights to fall in love with me... lol!
Post a Comment