Monday, March 08, 2010

No Pictures...

I don't have any pictures to post but thought I'd jot down some things...first of all, Emma is having surgery in the next couple of weeks. She has to have her tonsils out, poor thing! It's wildly effecting her sleeping, she wakes up in the night 3 or 4 times (minimum) crying because she can't breathe. I am looking forward to having this little problem solved and getting our normal nights rest again!
Secondly, we leave for Disney in t-minus 4 weeks! We are so excited! Emma got a princess dress this last week and wants to wear it everyday. I need to make an autograph book for her to get all of the princesses signatures. I think I am more excited than she is because I can't wait to see her reaction to all of the "firsts'...first plane ride (flying as a baby doesn't count), first Disney experience, first encounter with a life-size princess, first time on the beach, first time in the ocean, etc. I'm so excited!
Third, Max has zero tolerance for anything green that enters my mouth...and I mean ANYTHING! Today I had two slivers of avocado and it sent him into a full on shrilling scream tonight for over an hour. I can't have salad, broccoli, green beans, peas, if it's green I can't have it! What a pain for a girl who's trying to lose weight... So, I've been eating a lot of fruit and a lot of squash!
Fourth, our goats are due to have babies this weekend...we'll see who delivers babies first, Nutmeg or Oreo! We are excited and hope that Todd gets the new goat house built before the babies come! (pictures of that tomorrow!)
Fifth, I finished the Blindside tonight...(the book) I have to be honest and say I loved the movie way more. I'm just not into football and the book was so much football that it overwhelmed me!
Sixth, my parents are in Hawaii right now...rude...another Hawaii trip without me...they gave us a gift for Christmas one year when we were younger and I didn't end up getting to go because I was away at college...what a jip.
Seventh...totally looking forward to Courtney and Lilly coming this weekend. Em is stoked about baby lilly coming to play! It will be fun to have them here!
Eighth...still working on potty training with this puppy...it's better than day one but I wish we were done... I HATE POTTY TRAINING PUPPIES!
Nineth...Todd and I decided that next year our big trip is going to be to Jamaica, just the two of us for our 5th anniversary and my 30th birthday...I hate to admit that I want to make a countdown chain to that event! I can't wait!!!
And my tenth piece of info for you for today...I did a step class today that totally kicked my butt, but I felt so good after I did it! Working out is getting easier...it's still hard to find the time to do it, but I love the feeling!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

too busy for me!!! Good luck with it all, if anyone can do it...it's super Tiffy!!!