Monday, March 22, 2010

Max's turn in the hospital...

Max had to be admitted to the hospital shortly after testing positive for RSV...he and I spent 4 long days there... The picture above is him after an allergic reaction to some formula. Poor guy just can't get a break!
We did the oxygen tent for 3 days and it was a sweet miracle to finally get that thing turned off. I thought I was going to be deaf!
Em came and visited her brother and got her own stethoscope and had a great time checking our hearts. She is a pro now with all of her recent dr. and hospital visits!
I love this picture...Todd and his son...What a journey we have been on the past few months...
I am especially grateful to Sherry and Krishna for coming down and taking care of Em so I could be at the hospital. That was truly appreciated and meant the world to me...sorry that you had to watch Little Mermaid six million times! :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh son!!!! You are growing up before our very eyes! I agree with mom, I don't even recognize him...but i could pick him out in a line up because he looks EXACTLY LIKE HIS DADDY!!!!! Super cute! He too is a trooper...and why not look at his parents!! I'm glad he's feeling a bit better and we continue to pray for his full and speedy recovery!

Brielle said...

Poor baby. I don't know how you're managing but I hope you get a break for yourself now and then.

Bonnie said...

Poor guy! Oh my goodness what a lot you guys have been going through. I am glad your little guys are feeling better!

Ashley said...

I love him and miss him so much! He has got the cutest smile ever and it makes me tear up watching him cause he just melts my heart.