Monday, March 22, 2010

Gettin' her tonsils out...

On Friday the 12th of March, Em had to get her tonsils out. They were so big, the Dr. had to get a crane to haul them out...(that's what he said anyway...).
She wasn't breathing so well after the surgery so they decided to keep her overnight and daddy stayed with her so I could come home and be with Max. They also had to put her in the oxygen tent.
My mom said she looks like Snow White in her tent...
I got several videos of her while she was under the influence of morphine, bless her heart it was hilarious!!! I'll post those soon!
Her baby stayed with her at the hospital and Em said she needed the tape on her cheeks too for her oxygen! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a trooper girl! I'm sure it was rough but I know if any 2 1/2 year old could do it it's Emma. I am so glad you guys figured out this was the cause of her "sleep disorder" and were able to get it taken care of ASAP to get her happy and healthy again!!! Love the matching baby!!

Sue said...

You're break'n my heart!