Friday, January 29, 2010

Where I am...

So at the beginning of January my family and I started the Biggest Loser Challenge. We were each suppose to put in $50 and then the winner takes all at the beginning of April. I had big plans to not do a dang thing until March 1st when our YMCA membership started back up again, but something was ignited inside me and I felt compelled to join them. It has been up and down with emotions but I love where I am right now...
Since Max was born I have lost 43lbs. I have been swimming every day for the past week and LOVE it. I have eaten better in the past 4 weeks than before and it shows. I am wearing my wedding ring again and wearing clothes I wasn't wearing before I was pregnant with Max. My friend gave me a makeover the other day and I loved it. I felt beautiful for the first time in a long time...
Normally I would be a basket case about posting a picture of me in my swimsuit...but now, I'm beginning to feel comfortable in the skin I'm in and I'm so grateful for that! I have a long ways to go to reach my goals, but I'm on the right track, I feel stronger, I feel healthy and I am loving this journey!!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

WAY TO GO!!! You look great! I am so happy for you.

Rebecca McQuivey said...

I couldn't be prouder of my bff on the other side of the USA. You are not only undergoing a total body makeover but you getting transformed on the inside to. It feels so good to be who YOU want to be! The better you feel the easier it is to loose the weight too. If you ever need a cheerleader give me a call! It so helps having someone you can talk to...or to brag to! Keep up the good work!

Sue said...

Yes Tiffy, this girl is a chip off the o'le block! I Love it. You are doing amazing things and I'm so proud of you. Thanks for sharing with us. I love you!!

Ashley said...

You are so beautiful!!! Although i have ALWAYS said that! I am so proud of you and the amazing effort that you are putting into this, you look great Tiffy, keep it up!!!

Reba said...

You look fantastic!

Nicholle said...

You are SO GORGEOUS!!!

Sugarlene said...

I always thought you were beautiful no matter.....but being on my journey since last April, I do know how great it feels to work so hard and see such great results!!! You look incredible! It really does increase your self-confidence, and you actually take control of your own life in so many ways....Keep it up!

DeGooyer Family said...

You look GREAT!!!

Jeff & Marci said...

That is SO awesome Tiff!!! Congrats and keep it up - I have lost nearly 54 lbs since August and I'm feeling SO good! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!