So...Emma had a great time this afternoon as you can see. I was doing my own thing and looked up and she had gone to town giving herself a facial. Obviously we need to talk about the blush situation and the eyeliner, she doesn't quite have technique down yet! I love this girl!
Friday, January 29, 2010
"Look Mom, I'm beautiful..."
So...Emma had a great time this afternoon as you can see. I was doing my own thing and looked up and she had gone to town giving herself a facial. Obviously we need to talk about the blush situation and the eyeliner, she doesn't quite have technique down yet! I love this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love it!!!! Emma you are beautiful and you don't even need the cosmetics, though it does add a certain cuteness factor!
gorgeous darling, simply beautiful!!!
Post a Comment