
I can bathe two kids at once...now I understand that in this picture Max is fully clothed, but I wasn't about to leave him in his birthday suit to take a picture...the poor kid hates being naked and exposed! Life with two kids is definitely different than life with one. Emma has been a bit more needy and claims she needs to "rock" constantly. I rock her with me and Max whenever I nurse to try and help her feel included. She starts preschool on Monday which I am thrilled about! I think it will really help her to get some energy out and feel like shes being challenged!
3 comments:
Ao she'll be teaching the preschool right? I think that will be perfect for her! I can't wait to hear all the fun stories and see all the wonderful art on your fridge!!! You are such a good mommy and a wonderful multi-tasker!! :) Good job tiffy!!!
I used to do that when Lottie was new. Actually I would put her whole bath in the bathtub with Jack. I haven't figured out how to bathe 3 at a time yet..
I wish I could be there to help you. I really miss you and the kids right now. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment