Friday, January 01, 2010

10 Reasons why I Love this guy!!!

1. Honestly...who else would wear such an outfit?
2. His sense of humor.
3. His ninja-like reflexes.
4. He takes care of the animals everyday!
5. He rubs my feet with lotion!
6. He makes me fresh waffles and french toast instead of making me heat up the old ones. (He knows I'm picky that way!)
7. He knows that I have certain OCD's...like having the shower curtain closed, the pillows on the couch and on the bed, etc, and he loves me anyway!
8. He lets me sleep in for a little bit longer in the morning.
9. He sings on Rock Band and isn't afraid to sing in front of me (even though I am a music snob!)
10. He loves me...he's seen me at my worst and still loves me!
I love you sweetheart, tight long johns and goofy hat, I'm glad you are MINE forever!

3 comments:

Sue said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Todd what were you thinking?

Tiffany said...

He wore this to school MOM!!! WE should have dated longer!

Ashley said...

oh mercy! What a guy!! Hey at least the hat was probaby big enough to stuff random things in....like principle's name plates and oh whatever else he might want to snag! :) He's truly your soul mate tiffy!!!