Thursday, January 08, 2009

Our Christmas Re-Cap!

Our first "real" Christmas in our home. Last year was such a difficult year because Emma was on oxygen, we couldn't anywhere and it was a very depressing year. This year we really felt the holiday spirit as we delivered cookies and sang carols to our neighbors, decorated our candy trains and the tree, sang songs and carried on the traditions that make Christmas special to us! Todd took this great picture of me in my new bathrobe...the sweetest softest robe! I love it and the only thing that I would change about it is that it doesn't have pockets...Christmas was great this year. We stayed home and Grandma was with us. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner and played games. Grandma got new clothes and a new robe.
Todd got a new paintball gun, the Risk Game, a new coat, The Dark Knight, supplements, and other little items.
I got a new Camelbak Waterbottle and a Kitchen Aid Beater set, some ear phones, a photo printer, 2 wooden blocks and a blank board so I can make a family home evening board.
Emma got some new ponies, a life size Elmo, new clothes, a new baby, some books, a moose, and new shoes! She loved the wrapping paper most of all though!

1 comments:

Sue said...

Lots of Loot here. I remember those days with the little children and overtime checks!