Sunday, December 21, 2008

Todd got this girl dressed for bed and hiked her pj's up to her chest and she looked sooooo funny. I'm sure she'll be embarrassed of these pictures later.
So cute!!!! She is such a ham and loves to be the center of attention...imagine that!
The cutest bum in the whole world...not sure why one pant leg is hiked up and the other is down...
Pretty sure that's macaroni and cheese on her face, but this really captures the pants around her belly. I can't even tell you how much joy having Emma in my life has brought me. She has made me such a better person and I learn new things from her EVERYDAY. She makes me laugh and smile and she amazes me how her personality grows more and more everyday! I love to watch her learn and discover the world around her! She is truly a gift!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Trust it to to dads to get their little girls dressed and you never know what is going to happen! So cute!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

She is so cute! My personal favorite is the post piggy tail hairdo. Her hair is so long! I wish Miley had that much hair. I long to play with her hair and do fun things to it, but alas she still has short fine hair. I am sure it will be fun in a year or so.

aubs said...

ha ha ha I love it!