I had a craft show on Saturday and this was my booth. It turned out pretty cute and smelled even better! (Love that Hearth & Home). I have a friend in my ward who does vinyls and she did a car window vinyl for me so things will really start rolling now! I have lots of orders to fill for Christmas. It's been really successful and I'm so glad I got started in it!
This is us at the ward christmas party on Friday night. It was a MAD house with crazy screaming children running everywhere. Todd and I left feeling confident that one child is enough...for now!
This is a picture of Todd and I at the top of the mountain in ABQ. We got free tickets to ride the gondola (the longest one in the world) and saved our family over $230. We all 9 went during the Thanksgiving weekend (including Emma) and it was a fun adventure! Mom of course took tons of pictures so you'll have to check her blog for more.As a side note, Charlie goes to his new home tomorrow officially. We will not be getting another pet despite the offers and attempts to sway my decsion on this. And we most certainly will not be getting a cat!!!


5 comments:
Why Tiffy I think you need about 10more animals to take care of! What are you Christmas plans?
I love scentsy...in fact my house smells of the summer sippin as we speak. I need to get some holiday flavs. We love you guys and miss you so hopefully someday we will get to come see you.
Cryssal,
We are staying here for Christmas...todd has to work! Bummer huh?! We may be coming though in January! We need to get together then!
ALL I WANT TO ASK IS..WHY DOES TIFF GET TO HAVE HER STOCKING BUT I DON'T!!:)
Cute picture of you two!
Post a Comment