My cousin Rebecca emailed me this morning and told me that I was famous, that our Win a Home story had gone national. I didn't really understand the magnitude of that until this afternoon. I got online and checked the mailbox for the contest and had 19 messages...6 of them were interview requests. If you were right here you would hear and see me screaming and flipping out...!! Good Morning America, Fox News, CNN Radio, and then a few other radio stations for various cities. I have an interview tomorrow (on TV) with Fox News and also a radio interview with a station in Iowa.
WHAT?!!!!! Here I thought becoming a famous scrapbooker would be great...! I just want to say that if Good Morning America wants me in New York, (Todd doesn't want to go and participate in this publicity!) I may be looking for a nanny to come with me! :)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Tiff I will come be your nanny. :) I am so excited for you guys. Congrats on your scrapbook news and on the Win a Home. That is exciting. Miss your guts.
Please keep us updated, this is so exciting! I also posted a link to your blog at http://www.sk-rt.com/upcoming.php
Hopefully that will give you a few more hits.
I have old people that live on my street that think that we are celebrities...if this is their version of a celebrity...wow!!
I will keep you posted!
Keep your fingers crossed that I don't spaz on national tv!
that is sooo exciting! good luck! i hope you become famous!
That is great I really hope that this is what it's going to take to get the house sold!!!!
Congrats!!! I will come to New York with you and watch Emma!!! I only have two words for you...Wicked...Broadway. Need I say more? I am so excited for you! Do you know how many have entered thus far? Is it hush, hush? I want you to sell that house, because in two years I am going to do the same thing. luv ya!
Post a Comment