Wednesday, April 02, 2008

On TV!

Here's the newscast from last night...
http://kob.com/article/stories/S398421.shtml?cat=517
Not that I looked like a amovie star, but hey, I was recovering from the flu and the reporter just showed up!!!

11 comments:

Brielle said...

I watched your video, that is so cool. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I was soooo sick...I look like a retard in the video too! I had thrown up right before the interview. We all have the flu here!

Alisa said...

That cracks me up I can't believe you came up with this idea. I really hope it works and you sell your home. Oh and you didn't look that bad but you didn't look good either. Just kidding.

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

Listen...you are suppose to be my friend!!!

Alisa said...

and friends are suppose to tell you the truth that makes them a good friend.

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

ouch!!! I'll remember that my friend! Just you wait and see...

Margie said...

You were great. I hope it works for you. I want you guys back here.

cryssal said...

At least Emma's hair was done! Have you read the comments on the TV site? I think the second one is by a handicapped person.

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

That is hilarious!!! I didn't even know there were comments.

Jen said...

That is fun! You are famous! Good luck with all of that!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

You are the bomb diggety yo! What a great idea!!! I hope you sell twice the tickets that you need to and make twice the $! You guys are so smart!