Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I would love to do Laundry if this is what I found!!

She thought it was really fun to "hide" in the laundry basket.
Daddy even swung her around and that was pretty fun!
But then she was done, and when she is done, boy howdy she is DONE! There's no messing around with this girl, she let's you know when she's had it. Such a strong personality and so independent...hmmm...sounds so familiar! She saw the pediatrician yesterday and things are looking great! While she still hasn't rolled or crawled it's only a matter of time. She is pulling herself to a stand and she is "swimming" all around the hot-tub. I put her in her floatee and she kicks all over the place! I just got her a new suit and it has a built in diaper which is so great, and it's the cutest thing ever! Gotta love Target!
By the way, I forgot to post that my daddy's b-day was yesterday, the 8th and he turned the big 50!!! So, publically I want to say Happy Birthday Daddy! We wish we could have been there, but it sounds like we would have taken 2nd place to a new set of wheels that you landed so maybe it was better that we didn't come! (We'll come when the newness has worn off and we'll be the center of attention!!)
It snowed today, which was not acceptable. I now have the furnace cranked to 75 while Emma and I are wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts. I refuse to un pack the winter stuff that I packed up last week. I am in flip-flops until September! (It did seem silly though to be drinking hot chocolate today though while I was wearing capris!!!)
And another great little tidbit, I have a VERY big business adventure on the horizon and I'm so excited. Let's just say that this is BIG...and it is going to really change some things for us in a very positive way. I have a new business partner, Jen, from California and we are taking things to a whole new level! Stay tuned for more details because this is going to be exciting!
Oh and one last thing...this is a shout-out to Sherry~don't listen to Todd when suggests a family camping trip, if it's between camping and Hawaii...let's leave Todd behind with his tent and sleeping bag and hit the beach in Hawaii!!! (He's crazy...!!!!) So...you know my vote!
That's all for now my readers...until next time when I post again!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Let's get something straight...you guys don't take a back seat to anything...even your dad's new bike! We wish you could have been there. That would have made it all complete. As for laundry...I'll take your little bundle of laundry anytime. Can't wait to sniff and squeeze her! How about more youtube videos? I'm really missing that girl. Hurry and share the BIG NEWS on your new business ventures. I'm so excited to hear.

Ashley said...

Tiffy, My favorite part is her out of control static do!! :) She's still my favorite thing even though being in love is fun to do as well;)
Kiss my baby for me!