Aren't these little "pig bobs" the cutest things you've ever seen? I think they are!

Don't ask about this hair do...it was the day after the pig bobs and I hadn't done anything with it yet after she'd slept on it...but lets focus on the brown, dirt looking mess around her mouth...any guesses on what it might be?

Think hard...she takes after her uncle Jake in this little food obsession...

It's not cheerios...she just happened to find one in her chair....

If you guessed Oreo's you are right on...this little miss got an oreo today so I could keep her quiet for just a few minutes longer while I finished up dinner so she wouldn't wake up her daddy and boy did she love the little cookie. At first she didn't know what to think of it, but one little taste and she was in heaven...

We don't make a habit out of giving her sugar, but I can already tell this is a sugar baby through and through!!
2 comments:
What a cute hairdo! I think I did those back in the day when Kate didn't have much hair. Glad she enjoyed her oreo. Yummy!
I love the hair! i was soo sad i couldn't see her this weekend! hopefully you guys can come to utah this summer!!!
Post a Comment