I don't know how many of you actually visit me at "work" so I thought I'd show you what I have going on right now. The picture above is of my April Kit "Window Box". It's on pre-sale right now, it won't actually ship until April 1st...no joke...! The transparency that you see or the doodles, was custom made for my kit by a designer and so were those cool buttons in the different colors. Those buttons actually came all the way from Australia and were made just for the Itty Bitty Scrap Shack!!!
The "Rainbow Sherbet" Kit is a brand new Kit Club that we launch tomorrow (the 20th). I have a new business partner and her name is Jen. She is the owner of Caard{varks} which is a caard challenge site. We had that dessert stamp custom made for us as well as a few other little goodies! This kit was made for Card Makers, but of course scrapbookers could use it too!!
And this kit, the Home Grown kit, is nearly sold out but it is my absolute favorite line I've ever worked with. (I'm not just saying that either because I sell it!!!) There are so many things you can do with this line and the kit has so many fun items!!!
So there you go, just a glimpse at my world! Feel free to stop by anytime, I'm usually on my message board just chatting it up with fellow scrappers!


0 comments:
Post a Comment