I was practicing my set-up for my National Scrapbooking Day Retreat. I am calling this my "Embellishment Buffet!" It is color coordinated with brads, eyelets, chipboard, ink, flowers, ribbon and buttons. This is only a small part of the store I will have set up for the day...I've got so much work to do to get things ready. Flyers go up this week and I've already had 2 register for the event!!! Sunday, March 09, 2008
Just a little Buffet!
I was practicing my set-up for my National Scrapbooking Day Retreat. I am calling this my "Embellishment Buffet!" It is color coordinated with brads, eyelets, chipboard, ink, flowers, ribbon and buttons. This is only a small part of the store I will have set up for the day...I've got so much work to do to get things ready. Flyers go up this week and I've already had 2 register for the event!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can't wait. Jackie and I what to do both help and play. This is going to a blast!
Post a Comment