
This is what happens when Uncle Jake comes to visit...and gets a hold of your camera...

Yikes!!! He has two chins like Emma!

We had such a good time while Jake was visiting. He and Emma had so much fun playing and talking to each other. He has changed a lot and has such a strong testimony! He was so much fun to be around and filled our house with laughter! (well laughter...and sometimes a little fighting when he and Todd were playing x-box...)

She is getting so big, she's 26 lbs 11 ounces now (which is why I got a much needed massage today), BUT she is back on the weight chart so we celebrated! This is the first time since she was born that she's been on the weight chart!

She is so stinkin' cute. She loves to "fake" cough and get attention from that, little drama queen. She loves Music and will sing along, her personal favorites are Enchanted, Hairspray and whatever I happen to belting out in the car! She loves sugar...this girl takes after her dad and is such a sugar baby!
2 comments:
Emma and Jack weigh the same amount! Don't you just hate licorice? You are smart to keep her in a high chair while she eats it. I let Jack walk around with it one time and he got little red hand prints on EVERYTHING!
Her little teeth are so cute!!! I wish I could be there to play with her. We are just too far apart. I miss you all!
Post a Comment