Oh how I missed this guy! It was SOOOOO good to see him and be with him for a few days. I was truly humbled by the spirit that he has with him. It made me ache and long for that from when I was newly home from my mission!
Jake got to meet my little family. He fell in love with Emma and instead of calling her "Little Dune" like Todd does, he called her "Little Dude". Maybe he didn't hear her real nickname...oh well, it was still cute! He and Todd got along great and spent some quality time together. I was amazed and so grateful for the things that my *little* brother was able to teach me while I was home. Jake has grown into an incredible man! Now to find the girl that will match that...!
Jake's first official movie after the mission...NachoLibre with Jack Black. He didn't laugh as much as everyone thought he would, but maybe it was the shock of watching a real movie!Oh...and by the way...in case you can't tell in the pictures...I'm a blond now!!! I love it! Blondes do have more fun!


1 comments:
I CANNOT wait to see that RM!
Post a Comment