This was a weekend of "First's" for Miss Emma. Luckily I'm not the kind of mom that needs to be reported and DID NOT give my 5 month old child Pepsi from the can!! (It just looks like she's getting a sip!)
PEPSI...PEPSI...That girl better go to DIET PEPSI if anything. What a cutie she is. I think she has Jake beat with the "cheeks" if you know what I mean!
Tiffany, I love your little jabber jaws!! She is darling! I have a now 5 yr old daughter who started out gabbing at a young age. Lets say she is still going I bet her muscles in her jaw are her strongest!! Have fun!! You have a very sweet blog here!! Stacey scrapbiz girl
3 comments:
I loved that video Tiffany!! It's so funny. She sure is growing up fast huh..
PEPSI...PEPSI...That girl better go to DIET PEPSI if anything. What a cutie she is. I think she has Jake beat with the "cheeks" if you know what I mean!
Tiffany, I love your little jabber jaws!! She is darling! I have a now 5 yr old daughter who started out gabbing at a young age. Lets say she is still going I bet her muscles in her jaw are her strongest!! Have fun!! You have a very sweet blog here!!
Stacey
scrapbiz girl
Post a Comment