Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just a little fun!

Me and my girl! Oh how I love those sweet chubby cheeks. This has been so hard to have her on oxygen. She is getting more and more active and this cord just seems to be holding her back!
Just a happy little "dunie" family! We all have double chins...how fun!
John came down for New Year's weekend, alone...apparently the Mammoth's and Bronco's were higher up on the list than the Lovells...oh well...Todd and John and Emma have been playing x-box. Good thing Sunday is a day of rest...from the x-box!
Emma looks like she's done playing this game!
This is just a fun picture of some no-bake cookies that will not be on our diet starting on Tuesday morning...!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

You know we love you guys but sometimes the Mammmoth and Broncos are more important

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

Alisa, if you don't take back your comment John's keeping your Christmas present. So there.

Alisa said...

Oh okay I take it back I sure don't want John using my shelf for is xbox games or his own scrapbooking stuff.